Recently, we have completed a course on the use of various technologies in learning a foreign language. 

I took the time to think about the whole thing and draw some conclusions.

But even so, I cannot provide any clearly defined conclusions. Of course, we can say that all this is extremely useful, convenient, effective, that you need to be able to combine different services with each other in order to achieve the best results, but, at the same time, you need to know the measure. But it's all banal and simple. In my posts, you could get acquainted with the opinion that I formed after testing dozens of services of different orientation. In some ways you can agree with me, in some ways you can't. I have already outlined the main points above, and then I will quote one information agency, one might say: "Make all the conclusions yourself." And here I can wish you exactly that. I have provided you with information. Yes, not objective, yes, emotionally colored, but I, not the media. Now everything is in your hands: you can familiarize yourself with the topics that I have considered, draw some conclusions, and, perhaps, in the face of my posts, find an opponent who will help make your selections more complete and of high quality so that you can finally determine your attitude to certain services.

Thank you all for your attention. And, of course, peace to all.

Комментарии

  1. So, we had passed this special course. And I must to say - it was incredible, every single part of course. Author had took special pozition, where he bought banans and tells us some sort of goofy ahhh facts. He also give this information with true crime expert taking, with violation and with serious of world that surround us. It's also have perfect and detail analyze of RAW DATA, as example we can avoid failure of using "moderno technologis" in learning Turkish.
    We waiting new blogs from YOU, epecially about dank memes and foreign food.

    ОтветитьУдалить

Отправить комментарий

Популярные сообщения из этого блога